10-minute Garlic Chicken
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ FODMAP Friendly Alternative Provided │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1-2 | Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 free-range chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves^, grated or minced
- 3-4 tightly packed Tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1-2 pinches iodised sea salt
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
^ FODMAP Friendly Alternative: omit garlic
- Cut chicken breast into bite-sized cubes.
- Heat fry pan over medium heat. Add oil and chicken pieces.
- Meanwhile, grate or mince garlic and add to fry pan.
- Using a veggie slicer, slice carrot finely. Add to fry pan along with salt and pepper.
- Stir chicken until pieces are cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add coriander and stir through. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve! These delicious chicken pieces go well with a tossed salad and avocado, or cooked vegetables and sweet potato mash, or in cold rolls! Enjoy!