15-minute Thai Salad
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ FODMAP Friendly │ Nut free │ Paleo Alternative Provided
Serves: 4 | Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 packet (4 fillets) Jamie Oliver Smashin’ Chicken Fillets – Ginger Lime Coriander (Available in Woolworths)
- 2 x 315g Thai Style Salad Kits (mizuna, shredded carrot, cabbage, capsicum, celery) (discard dressing) (Available in Woolworths)
- 100g dried vermicelli (rice) noodles, cooked*
- 2 cups fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2-3 limes (or 1½-2 lemons), juice only
- Cracked black pepper, to serve
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil, to serve
* Paleo/Grain-free Alternative: omit noodles
- Follow packet instructions to cook chicken fillets.
- Meanwhile, boil kettle. Place rice noodles into a medium glass bowl and cover with boiling water. Place lid (or plate) to cover and leave for approximately 5-7 minutes to soften.
- Place pre-made salad into large bowl.
- Chop coriander and place in salad bowl.
- Juice limes (or lemons), using a lemon juicer. Use more or less, according to your liking. Pour over salad.
- Once noodles have softened, strain the water. Using cooking scissors (or a knife), roughly chop noodles to smaller lengths. Mix noodles through salad.
- Divide salad into four portions. Once chicken fillets are cooked, slice into bite-sized pieces and place over salads.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and garnish with cracked pepper.
- Serve and enjoy this easy-to-prepare meal. Perfect for those busy days!