Apple and Blueberry Smoothie
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ FODMAP Friendly Alternative Provided │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 5 minutes
- ½ green apple*^, cut into pieces (skin removed if preferred)
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries^
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla essence (ie. Queen brand)
- ⅓ ripened avocado^
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seeds (optional)
- 1 cup filtered water (⅔ cup for thicker consistency)
* For another variation, replace the ½ apple with ½ packham pear
^ FODMAP Friendly Alternative: replace apple with 1 frozen banana, reduce blueberries to ½ cup, reduce avocado to ¼ portion
I recommend using organic produce, where possible
- Add all ingredients into blender.
- Blitz until combined.