Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 5 minutes preparation + 45 minutes baking
- 1 pink lady apple, thinly sliced (ie. with V-slicer)
- Sprinkle cinnamon
I recommend using organic produce, where possible
- Preheat oven at 100 degrees Celsius. Slice apples.
- Line baking tray with baking paper. Place apple slices on tray. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in oven for 35 minutes. Remove and turn over. Place in oven for another 10 minutes, or until apples are browning.
- Enjoy this deliciously crunchy little snack!