Banana, Cinnamon and Coconut Smoothie
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ FODMAP Friendly Alternative Provided │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 frozen banana*
- 2 soft medjool dates, pitted^ (room temperature works best)
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ⅓ cup coconut milk (ie. TCC brand)
- ⅔-1 cup filtered water
^ FODMAP Friendly Alternative: omit dates
* Pre-preparation: using a ripened banana (brown spots on the skin is a good indication it’s nice and ripe), peel off the skin, break into quarters and place in a zip-lock bag. Place in freezer overnight to freeze (at least 6-8 hours).
- Add all ingredients into blender.
- Blitz until combined (make sure dates are all blitzed before serving).