Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ FODMAP Friendly │ Paleo
Each Serve: 2 | Total Time: 5 minutes + 8 hours freezing
- 1 medium ripened banana (the riper, the better)
- Approximately 3 teaspoons nut butter (ie. almond, cashew^ etc)
- Approximately 2 teaspoons preservative-free shredded coconut (ie. Macro)
- 2 pop sticks
^ Do not choose this option if following low FODMAPs diet
- Peel banana and cut in half. Insert pop stick through one end.
- With a knife, spread nut butter to coat half the banana.
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut, or you may like to pour a small amount of coconut into a bowl and dip the banana to coat it.
- Freeze for approximately 8 hours, or until frozen.
- These are a delicious little snack for children and adults alike. Enjoy!