Blueberry Lemon Gummies
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Nut free │ Paleo
Makes: Approximately 12 | Total Time: 5 minutes preparation + 20 minutes to set
- ½ cup organic blueberries (if using frozen, leave out to thaw a little beforehand)
- 60ml (approximately ¼ cup) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1 Tablespoon (ie. Great Lakes)
PREPARATION USING THERMOMIX
- Add all ingredients into mixing bowl to mix and heat 4 min/90˚C/speed 4.
- Once finished, pour into silicon ice cube moulds.
- For quick setting: place in freezer for about 20 minutes, or until solid.
- For longer setting: place in fridge for about 2 hours, or until solid.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
PREPARATION USING STOVE TOP
- Using food processor, blitz blueberries and lemon until pureed.
- Add to saucepan over medium heat. Let liquid warm through (avoid boiling).
- In a separate bowl/cup, add gelatin and cover with cold water. Stir into a paste, then add straight to saucepan along with honey. Note: mixing in cold water first helps to prevent gelatin becoming clumpy.
- Stir continuously for about 7-8 minutes.
- Once the liquid is a smooth consistency and all the gelatin has dissolved, pour into silicon moulds.
- Follow steps 3-5 above.