Chocolate Fudge Gummies
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Nut free │ Paleo
Makes: Approximately 30 | Total Time: 5 minutes preparation + 20 minutes to set
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk (ie. Banaban for organic, or TCC from supermarket)
- 2 Tablespoons cacao or cocoa
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla essence
- 1 Tablespoon grass-fed gelatin powder (ie. Great Lakes)
PREPARATION USING THERMOMIX
- Add all ingredients into mixing bowl to mix and heat 4 min/70˚C/speed 3.
- Once finished, pour into silicon ice cube moulds.
- For quick setting: place in freezer for about 20 minutes, or until solid.
- For longer setting: place in fridge for about 2 hours, or until solid.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
PREPARATION USING STOVE TOP
- Add all ingredients except gelatin to a small saucepan over medium heat.
- In a separate bowl/cup, add gelatin and cover with cold water. Stir into a paste, then add straight to saucepan. Note: mixing in cold water first helps to prevent gelatin becoming clumpy.
- Stir continuously for about 4-5 minutes. Avoid boiling.
- Once the liquid is a smooth consistency and all the gelatin has dissolved, pour into silicon moulds.
- Follow steps 3-5 above.
Variation: place a raspberry in the centre of each gummy before setting. This makes for a delicious burst of flavour with each bite.