Cinnamon Apple with Vanilla Chia
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 15 minutes
- ½ granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- ½ pink lady apple, peeled and diced
- ½ Tablespoons organic sultanas (ie. Gobble)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1½ Tablespoons coconut milk
- 2½ Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla essence (ie. Queen)
- Sprinkle cinnamon
I recommend using organic produce where possible
- Peel and dice apples into small cubes. Place in a small saucepan over medium heat with sultanas and 3-4 dashes of water. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes, until apples are soft.
- Meanwhile, add chia seeds, coconut milk, water and vanilla essence into a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Once apples are cooked, place over chia mix and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- This is a lovely little brekkie to start the day with. Enjoy!