Creamy Fruit Sorbet
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ FODMAP Friendly Alternative Provided │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 5-6 | Total Time: 2 minutes
- 270ml coconut cream, refrigerated (ie. Ayam)
- 1 cup water
- 500g mixed frozen fruit^ (ie. mixed berries, mango, honeydew melon, pineapple, strawberry)
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces*
* to freeze banana, first peel the skin off, cut into thirds and seal in a glad bag. Freeze overnight.
^ FODMAP Friendly Alternative: use frozen raspberries, pineapple, kiwi fruit and/or strawberries
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and turn on medium-high for 20 seconds. Thermomix: speed 8.
2. Stir through mixture with spatula to release any trapped air pockets.
3. Blend again on medium-high again for another 20-30 seconds, until well combined. Thermomix: speed 6.