Creamy Vanilla Rooibos with Raw Honey
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ FODMAP Friendly │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 organic Rooibos with vanilla tea bag or loose leaves
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (organic where possible)
- 1-2 dashes coconut milk
- Add tea bag to a tea cup or mug together with hot water, coconut milk and honey. It is recommended to add the coconut milk first to cool the water before adding the honey, because some of the nutrients it contains are heat-sensitive.
- Allow to brew for about 3 minutes.
- Sit back and enjoy this sweet and creamy hot tea. Rooibos is naturally caffeine-free, so it can make for a lovely supper.