Dukkah Dusted Salmon
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ FODMAP Friendly │ Paleo
Serve: 4 | Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4x 180g salmon steaks (I use skinned to make grilling easier)
- 2 Tablespoons dukkah (ie Pistachio and coriander by Table of Plenty brand)
- Rind of 1 lemon
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Using a grill, place salmon on a greased grill basket. Nonstick or greased foil is ok too, just cut a few small slits in the foil to let the juices run off.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes per inch of thickness. Once salmon is mostly cooked, sprinkle dukkah over top and cook for 1 more minute.
- Garnish with finely grate lemon rind, and serve with lemon wedge and either Easy Roast Vegetables or The Salad Accompaniment.