Flourless Banana Blueberry Pikelets
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian │ FODMAP Friendly │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 (makes approx. 11) ⎸Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 medium ripened banana
- 2 free-range eggs
- Sprinkle cinnamon
- Handful blueberries, frozen or fresh (organic where possible)
- 1-2 teaspoon coconut oil (for cooking)
- Place banana, eggs and cinnamon into mixer and blend for 20 seconds on med-high (ie. Thermomix: speed 5; or you can use a smoothie mixer etc). Note: you can also mash banana and whisk in egg and cinnamon by hand.
- Add handful blueberries and lightly mix through.
- Heat fry pan over low heat. Add coconut oil.
- Once oil has covered the pan, pour mixture onto the pan to make small pikelet-sized circles. Cover with lid. Once pikelets start to show air bubbles, flip and cook other side.
- Repeat step 4 until all mixture is used.
- Serve up and enjoy!