Kiwi Lemon Gummies
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Nut free │ Paleo
Makes: Approximately 12 | Total Time: 5 minutes preparation + 20 minutes to set
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons grass-fed gelatin powder* (ie. Great Lakes)
PREPARATION USING THERMOMIX
- Add all ingredients into mixing bowl to mix and heat 6 min/90˚C/speed 4.
- Pour into silicon ice cube moulds.
- For quick setting: place in freezer for about 20-25 minutes, or until solid.
- For longer setting: place in fridge for about 2 hours, or until solid.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
PREPARATION USING STOVE TOP
- Using food processor, blitz kiwi fruits and lemon juice until smooth.
- Add kiwi puree and all remaining ingredients to saucepan over medium heat. Note: to avoid gelatin becoming clumpy, first add powder to small bowl/cup and cover with cold water. Stir into a paste, then add straight to saucepan.
- Stir mixture continuously for about 6-8 minutes. Avoid boiling.
- Once the liquid is a smooth consistency (it will appear quite thick) and all the gelatin has dissolved, pour into silicon molds. Note: if consistency is still lumpy, blitz again in food processor before pouring into moulds.
- Follow steps 3-5 above.