Lamb Kebabs with Tomato and Capsicum Medley
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ FODMAP Friendly │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 seasoned grass-fed lamb kebabs (ie. Valley Butchers)
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil, for cooking
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ red capsicums, chopped into small pieces
- ½ medium stalks celery, sliced
- 8-10 fresh basil leaves
- Handful baby spinach/rocket
- Iodised sea salt and black pepper, to taste
I recommend using organic produce where possible
- In a large fry pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add kebabs and cook for 3 minutes. Turn kebabs over and cook for another 3 minutes to sear.
- Reduce heat to low, move kebabs to one side and add vegetables, basil, spinach, salt and pepper. Place lid on and cook on low for another 8-10 minutes, allowing the flavours to meld together. Stir vegetables and turn kebabs at 4 minutes. Note: if you enjoy your meat medium cooked, remove them after 4 minutes with the lid on.
- Take the lid off, remove kebabs, turn heat to medium-high and allow vegetables to cook for a further 5-8 minutes to allow water to evaporate.
- Serve and enjoy!