Lovely Little Fruit Platter
Serve: 1 Platter | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 honey gold mango, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- 1 passionfruit, cut in half
I recommend using organic produce where possible
- Slice cheeks off of mango. Run knife down flesh in 5 rows and columns. Press flesh out to create the look shown in picture.
- Slice peaches and strawberries.
- Arrange fruit as shown in picture, or create your own display. What a delightful display for any afternoon tea!