Mango Berry and Vanilla Smoothie
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cup frozen mango pieces*
- ¾ cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla essence (ie. Queen brand)
- 1 Tablespoon pepita (pumpkin) seeds
- ⅓ avocado
- 1 cup filtered water (⅔ cup for thicker consistency)
I recommend using organic produce, where possible
*De-skin fresh mango, cut into cubes, place in zip-lock bag and freeze beforehand. Alternately, buy frozen mango pieces from the supermarket.
1. Add all ingredients into blender.
2. Blitz until combined.