Olive Oil and Lemon Juice Dressing
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ FODMAP Friendly │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pinch iodised sea salt and black pepper
Tasty and nutritious additions: 1 garlic clove, grated and/or 1cm cube fresh ginger root, grated
- Juice lemon using a lemon juicer. Pour into small bowl.
- Add oil, salt and pepper. Stir with a fork. Note: the oil and lemon juice will stay separated.
- Pour over a tossed salad, steamed broccoli or green beans, or grilled free-range chicken to dress it up!