Raw Honey and Cinnamon Tea
Serves: 1 | Total Time: 5 minutes
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon raw honey (organic where possible)
- Hot water
- Add cinnamon and honey to hot water in a tea cup or mug. It is recommended to add some cold water to boiling water before adding the honey, because some of the nutrients it contains are heat-sensitive.
- Stir until the honey has dissolved. Note: you may find cinnamon powder does not completely dissolve.
- Enjoy this warm, sweet and spicy beverage. It is rich in antioxidants and anti-microbial properties.