Gluten free │ Dairy free │ Vegetarian/Vegan │ Nut free
Serves: 6 | Total Time: 60 minutes
- ¼ kent (Jap) pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 3 potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 3 carrots, cut into thick slices
- 2 onions, cut into quarters
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 sticks rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-3 pinches each iodised sea salt and black pepper
I recommend using organic produce where possible
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Chop vegetables to preferable size.
- Boil kettle. Place all vegetables into saucepan and cover with boiling water (don’t cover vegetables completely. You should still be able to see the top vegetables out of the water). Cook for 15 minutes on high.
- Drain vegetables using a strainer. Toss the vegetables whilst in the strainer. Tip back into empty saucepan.
- Add oil, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, salt and pepper and stir through.
- Place coated vegetables onto baking tray, separating layers of onion. Put in oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Once ready, these vegetables make a delicious side to any meal. Or, make up a large quantity and keep in refrigerator to include in lunch meals for the week.