Salmon and Pineapple Kebabs
Gluten free │ Dairy free │ FODMAP Friendly │ Nut free │ Paleo
Serve: 4 | Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4x 180g salmon steaks (de-skinned), cut into cubes
- 1 small fresh pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Slice salmon steaks long ways, down the middle and then cube to make approximately 10 cubes per steak.
- Cut of pineapple skin. Cut into thick slices and then cut again to make cubes.
- Using bamboo skewers, thread salmon and pineapple pieces – approximately 4-5 pieces of each per skewer.
- Using a grill, place skewers on a greased grill basket. Nonstick or greased foil is ok too, just cut a few small slits in the foil to let the juices run off.
- Grill for 4 minutes on each side. May need a further 1-2 minutes until cooked through and lightly golden.
- Serve with a mixed salad ie. The Salad Accompaniment or cooked vegetables ie. East Roast Vegetables. Enjoy!